CISO Roundtable: The practical, emotional and legal challenges faced by CISOs
SASIG's popular annual CISO Roundtable event, hosted by Barclays, promises to be a melting pot of ideas, experiences, and solutions, where you will have a fantastic opportunity to learn from industry experts, share your thoughts, ask questions, and make five new friends.
This event will focus on the challenges faced by CISOs today and in the future, discuss ways to mitigate them, and explore how to establish an effective dialogue with the board.
CISOs can often feel exposed when regulation and litigation raise questions about accountability and liability. But CISOs and their teams should not feel alone in managing the challenges - boards must step up to the plate regarding cyber. Join this event to discuss how CISOs can and must influence how their boards do so.
You and your colleagues are invited to you SASIG in London for a day filled with presentations, panel sessions, networking and a delicious lunch.
All SASIG events operate under Chatham House Rule and there is no charge to attend. Refreshments for this event are kindly provided by our hosts.
- Martin Smith MBE Founder and Chairman, The SASIG
- Oliver Newbury Global CISO, Barclays
- Stewart Room Global Technology Sector Leader, DWF Law
- John Madelin Managing Partner Digital Security, Cambridge Management Consulting
- Ivan Milenkovic Independent CISO
- Simon Grant CISO, Sainsbury’s Bank
- Tim Cook Partner, Acertitude
- Ted Cowell Director, Head of UK Cyber, S-RM
- Florian Pouchet Head of Cybersecurity and Operational Resilience UK, Wavestone
- Matt Martin Former Fortune 100 Security Executive
- Pete Cooper Managing Partner and Head of Global Partnerships, C5 Capital
- James Moore CEO & Founder, CultureAI
- Stephen Scott Head of Cyber, Risk and Advisory EMEA, BSI
- Pat Ryan CBE Founder, Cyber Girls First