Cyber 101 and IoT secure by design (SbD)
Cyber 101 has been designed to sharpen business skills, refine strategies and help propel rising cyber security and cross-technology focused cyber businesses to success. It creates further connections between industry mentors, corporate buyers, peers and investors.
The programme is a unique UK government funded acceleration programme with over 200 small and medium enterprises and over 80 mentors and experts currently on board. The programme aims to support participants according to their business needs - the programme is not constrained to a set period of time. Participation is free to successful applicants and participants keep 100% of any investment raised as part of the programme - Digital Catapult and its partners do not take any equity from participating companies.
By participating in this one-day online bootcamp, attendees will be officially registered as a member for Cyber 101 and benefit from all cohort specific opportunities.
Attendees will get the opportunity to:
● Receive tailored expert advice on different topics including: the development of an effective value proposition, market validation, sales and marketing techniques, international expansion, finance and capital and business models
● Build new relationships with customers, partners and peers
Furthermore, selected companies that successfully complete the bootcamp will be shortlisted for: Business and marketing workshops, peer to peer sessions with experts, cyber security workshops specifically related to IoT (SbD) and AI cross-technology; as well as the annual Customer Demo Day and Investor Showcase, which both provide a direct opportunity to pitch to potential customers and investors.
Entering the Digital Catapult ecosystem cohort members will be:
● Referred to other relevant accelerators to continue business growth support and scale internationally, where applicable
● Informed about appropriate Digital Catapult industry challenges
● Connected to existing CR&D opportunities and Innovate UK challenges such as ‘Digital Security by Design’
Submit an application to Cyber 101 via the form on this link. The deadline to apply is Monday 31 August.