Security & Policing Home Office Event 2021
From 9th to 11th March, Security & Policing 2021 will bring together attendees and delegations from across the world, to ensure that engagement remains at the heart of this event.
As a visitor you will be able to take advantage of the outstanding content and engagement opportunities that Security & Policing always delivers, from the safety of your chosen workspace.
KEY REASONS TO VISIT
- FREE to attend for qualifying visitors – Address your capability and procurement needs over an extensive three-day online showcase.
- Discover best in class solutions – Take advantage of the opportunity to learn and review new innovations, products and services via an interactive, virtual exhibition to respond to the latest and future security challenges and threats. This year in response to the ongoing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and continuing to evolve security and policing through innovation, Security & Policing will be centred around three core themes of resilience, recovery and rebuild.
- Be the first to view new technologies – At the 2020 event over 50 exhibitors chose Security & Policing as the platform to launch their new products – launch yours in our virtual new product zone.
- Stay ahead of the latest policy developments and initiatives – Engage with senior UK Government Ministers and senior Government officials from departments and agencies operating in the national security and policing space via a dedicated virtual Government Zone and extensive programme of online keynotes and sessions.
- Access exclusive networking opportunities – Meet online via 1-1 video calls, instant messaging, virtual networking lounges or private chats on with a industry-leading exhibitors, Government departments and police or law enforcement agencies.
Find out more, and register for this event here.