Singapore Cyber Security Webinar
The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore has been running a monthly series of sector-specific webinars for the UK market. As part of the ongoing work that the Trade Services team deliver to support to export and growth of British business, the Chamber will be delivering the 5th Trade Webinar on Thursday, 5th of November focusing on Cyber Security Sector (the protection of IoT and data).
- Nicole Wharfe, Business Services Director, British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Christopher Yap, Regional Director (Europe), Singapore Economic Development Board
- Henry Carver, First Secretary, Cyber Policy ASEAN, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
- Linda Nguyen Schindler, Programme Head, Innovation Cybersecurity Ecosystem at BLOCK71 (ICE71)
- Christabel Koh, Regional IP Business & Trade Advisor for SE Asia, Intellectual Property Office (British High Commission)
- Magda Chelly, PhD, S-CISO, CISSP, Head of Cyber Risk Consulting, Asia, Former CISO and Entrepreneur
This webinar is intended for companies that are seeking opportunities to export in Singapore and ASEAN market. Delivering Trade webinars during this challenging period is a conducive means to continue to drive trade into Singapore from the United Kingdom. The Chamber have, to date had considerable success from this activity in other sectors and it has proved valuable for all those involved.
This event is free to attend.
This webinar is organised by the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore. Please note the time shown is in SGT - this event takes place at 5:00pm (SGT) / 9:00am (GMT). The duration of this event would be for 90 minutes.
Note: This event is a webinar and the link to this online event will be issued to attendees the day before the event.