Oxford Cyber Security Cluster
The Oxford Cyber Security cluster has over fifty member organisations from business, business support organisations and academia.
The cluster’s objectives are as follows:
- To promote the need for increased information security / resilience.
- To signpost assistance available locally.
- To bring together businesses with an interest in information security.
- To link local specialists to wider UK community through UK Cyber Security Forum.
- To connect the commercial and academic worlds to explore research opportunities.