The Cyber Security Landscape - East of England
As part of the UK Cyber Security Sectoral Analysis 2021, Government explored the number of cyber security firms; offices; and the estimated share of UK activity (weighted for revenue, employment and the number of firms) for each region.
For the East of England, the report identifies the following:
- 109 registered cyber security businesses
- 203 active offices related to the cyber security sector
- Home to an estimated 6 % of the UK cyber security sector’s employment
- Key hotspots for cyber security activity are Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough, and St Albans
- Employers include firms such as Darktrace, Privitar, and Trustonic
This region is home to the Norfolk and Suffolk Cyber Security Cluster, and the Cambridge Cyber Security Cluster.
Take a look at the key findings of the full report here.