Competition to find the UK’s Most Innovative Cyber Security SME 2020
Does your cyber security business bring something truly innovative to the UK market? For the sixth year in a row, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) is looking for the most creative and original cyber security companies in the country, one of which will be crowned The UK’s Most Innovative Cyber SME 2020.
The winner will join an impressive list of past winners including Hack The Box (2019), KETS Quantum Security (2018), Check Recipient (now trading as Tessian) (2017),
Device Authority (2016) and Geolang (2015).
The winner, along with the 13 runners up, will be invited to join DCMS at the Cyber Innovation Zone and offered an event exhibition package at Infosecurity Europe 2020 - Europe’s leading cyber security event taking place on June 2-4 2020. Runners up will recieve an event stand, two showcase speaking slots and a marketing package. The winner will receive top billing at the DCMS Cyber Innovation Zone, first choice of stall location, three showcase speaking slots and be the subject of an Infosecurity Magazine feature.
Now in its 25th year, Infosecurity Europe is the most comprehensive and well attended cyber security exhibition in Europe. Your company will benefit from featuring in one of Europe’s top events for the information security industry.
This competition is run collaboratively by DCMS, techUK and Infosecurity Europe.
**Simply complete the application form by **Friday 20th March 2020.
Soon after this date, DCMS will convene an expert panel to decide the winners.
Full Winners’ Benefits
- The winner will be crowned The Most Innovative Cyber SME 2020 and be the flagship company at the 2020 Cyber Innovation Zone at Infosecurity Europe with a headline position in marketing materials and first choice of location within the zone.
- The winner will be the subject of a feature piece by Infosecurity Magazine to be conducted at the exhibition.
- The top three companies will receive individual coverage on Cyber Exchange announcing the winners of the competition.
- The winner and 13 runners up will receive a 3m2 shell-scheme stand. This will include spotlights, power socket, table & stools, literature rack, access to one-to-one meeting space and a lead scanner. Additional stand dressing may be purchased.
- The winner will receive 3x speaking slots of 15 minutes each at the Cyber Innovation Showcase during the event. The 13 runners up will receive 2x speaking slots of 15 minutes each at the Cyber Innovation Showcase during the event.
- Pre-event support. This will include a dedicated logo and company description at infosecurityeurope.com as well as promotion of the 2x speaking slots, non-exclusive inclusion in pre-event marketing emails and inclusion in social media promotion. You’ll get a mention and logo in the event catalogue, within a full page advert for the Cyber Innovation Zone. You’ll also get a video interview at the show to be posted on Infosecurity Europe’s Website and YouTube channel.
- Check that you are eligible below.
- Complete the competition entry form by Friday 20th March.
- The competition is open to:
- Micro, small and medium business registered in the UK and;
- Principally a cyber security company and;
- Be selling products or services originating substantially in the UK or adding significant value to a product or service originating outside of the UK and;
- Have never previously participated in the DCMS Cyber Innovation Zone at Infosecurity Europe and;
- Are not currently registered to exhibit at Infosecurity Europe 2020 in any other capacity.
- All competition winners acknowledge that an administration fee of £290+VAT is payable by them to the event organisers in order to exhibit at the event and receive all winners’ benefits.
- Full T&Cs available here.
For further information, or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Enter now