Horizon Europe Opportunity: Israel National Cyber Directorate Consortium Participation Cluster 3 - 'Civil Security for Society'
The Israel National Cyber Directorate (INCD) is a government agency tasked with the protection of the Israeli civilian cyberspace and the building of Israel’s long-term capacities to deal with cyber threats.
The Economy and Growth Center within the INCD’s Strategy Division is looking to participate in the R&D&I Consortium under the Horizon Europe Cluster 3 ‘Civil Security for Society’ calls. The Economy and Growth Center works to establish and reinforce the cyber science-andtechnology base by developing high-quality human capital, support advanced academic research, engage in deep technological R&D, and international collaborations.
The INCD wishes to join as partners to project proposals, to the following call topics:
Horizon-CL3- 2021- BM-01-01: Enhanced security and management of borders, maritime environment, activities and transport by increased surveillance capability, including high altitude, long endurance aerial support.
Horizon-CL3- 2021-CS-01-01: Dynamic business continuity and recovery methodologies cased on models and prediction for multi-level cyber security.
Horizon-CL3-2021-CS-01-02: Improved security in open source and open specification hardware for connected devices.
Horizon-CL3- 2021- CS-01-03: AI for cybersecurity reinforcement.
Horizon-CL3-2022-CS-01-01: Improved monitoring of threats, intrusion detection and response in complex and heterogeneous digital systems and infrastructures.
Horizon-CL3-2022-CS-01-02: Trustworthy methodologies, tools and data security “by design” for dynamic testing of potentially vulnerable, insecure hardware and software components.
Capacities & Skills:
The INCD may contribute to such consortiums with the following long gained professional skills and capacities:
- Design Partner Contribution to the development processes and technical requirements.
- Collaboration and data sharing between different security actors.
- Testing and validation of daily tasks, tools and methods from end use perspective.
- Technological, policy, operational, regulatory, ethical and legal consulting from the national government perspective.
- Providing appropriate data sets and feeding different information structures.
- Assisting user training actions and evaluation activities, including simulation facilities.
- Develop knowledge in novel cybersecurity fields.
Point of Contact: Ms. Yaara Sabzerou, Head of Cyber Industry, Economy and Growth Center, Israel National Cyber Directorate - [email protected]