INNO4COV-19 Open Call
INNO4COV-19 is an open call from the EU Commission which aims to accelerate and support the development and commercialisation of innovative solutions to tackle COVID-19.
Solutions will have already been validated in lab environments (TRL6-7 or higher) and focus on one of the 4 technological domains:
- Innovative diagnostic & screening systems
- Environmental surveillance
- Protective equipment for people & safer public
- Sensors & devices for telemedicine & telepresence
4 good reasons to apply
- Financial support - up to €100K (100% funded).
- Access to specific facilities and infrastructure.
- Tailored support and guidance - technical, regulatory, business development and market introduction strategy.
- Media exposure.
Find out more about this opportunity and apply here.