Sustainable Innovation Fund: SBRI Phase 1
Innovate UK will fund organisations to develop and demonstrate new products or services. Your solution must help businesses and/or the public sector in the UK recover from the COVID-19 pandemic in a sustainable manner, demonstrating the impact and potential of a clean growth led recovery and transition to net zero.
The programme will be delivered in 2 phases. This is phase 1 and will focus on exploring the feasibility of proposals. Phase 2 will concentrate on continued research, development and testing. Only successful applicants from phase 1 will be able to apply to take part in phase 2.
Projects must start on 1 October 2020 and can last up to 3 months. You must be able to carry out project work under the prevailing restrictions of the pandemic.
Your project must address one or more of the following themes, which are informed by the government’s Clean Growth Strategy:
- decarbonising energy, business and industry
- improving business and industry efficiency
- improving the energy efficiency, heating and cooling of our homes and other buildings
- accelerating the shift to low carbon transport
- enhancing the benefits and value of our natural resources
- innovating for a more sustainable public sector
- climate change adaptation and mitigation
Click here to read more and register.We expect projects in this phase to range in size up to total costs of £60,000 including VAT